Sunday, August 15, 2010

2 Week Challenge - Day #9

Hello :) Today is day #9 and I am doing awesome!!! I feel really good right now. I think I am going to keep challenging myself after this two weeks is up - it is so good to have a plan every day. I know when I am done and I know that I have accomplished something. I can do more, but I don't have to. It has really worked well for me. Helped me get into it again. I will probably keep up with the 1 hr. on the Wii every day, and definitely the crunches. Actually I guess I could keep up with all of it, it really isn't all that much after all. Every time I feel like quitting I notice something else that keeps me going. For instance, this morning I felt my shoulders and I could feel the bones. Now I sound like a weirdo, no? I mean that I can feel my shoulders more, they are coming out of hiding, I know they are ;) Woooo Hoooo!!! So far today I have completed 1/2 of my Wii workout and I have been on track food-wise. I will finish the rest of my workout sometime. My daughter is having a sleepover, so I may have to do it tonight. Having two 9 year old girls critique my workout form is not my idea of a good time. But I will do it. Well that's all for now.

I found these affirmations today:

-I am worthy of love and abundance
-I am in control of my life and destiny
-I am at peace with my true self

I found them here.

Bye for now,

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about noticing things on your body that keep you going. My fixation right now is on my calves!
    And that's awesome that you are using the Wii! I had never played before and we did a bunch of it when i was on vacation...i totally need to get one!
    You are doing really great Cara, and remember we are all here for you!
    Hugs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just started following your blog. It's nice to find someone so positive and joyful. I do my workouts on my wii, too. One of the reasons why I love it is that I can exercise at home, when there's nobody watching me do it. I can imagine how "fun" it would be to have a couple of girls watch me and comment on my moves. Not. I totally get why you don't want to do it in front of them. Anyway, nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete