Monday, August 9, 2010

2 Week Challenge - Day #3

Hey, it's day #3 of my challenge, and I am doing great. I feel so much better when I am exercising. It is crazy. I am doing really well. My food has been on plan, except for two granola bars ;), but I am happy with my progress. It feels good to be focusing on myself again. Life is a lot nicer when I take the time to treat myself right. I have also noticed that everyone around here is happier when I am in a good place. I hate all these obstacles that I keep creating for myself. I feel like such a Drama Queen sometimes :) Anyway, I am doing awesome right now, so I will not dwell. I have done 1/2 of my time on the Wii today and I still need to do my crunches and weights. The good thing about this challenge is that I am not being so restrictive about when I exercise. If I can squeeze ten minutes in I will do it, and as long as I am done when I go to bed it is all good. It makes me feel good, because once I have finished the stuff on my list I have a sense of accomplishment. It is nice! I am going to go and have lunch and I think we are going to go shopping this afternoon so I will be back tomorrow :)

I will be using these affirmations today:

- I am on the road to health and fitness.
- I am at peace with my true self.
- I can achieve anything that I put my mind to.

I found them on this site.

Bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment