Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 Week Challenge - Day #4 and Weigh-In Day

Hi! Today is weigh in day and also day #4 of my challenge. I think that I am doing really great on the challenge. If I could criticize anything it would be the fact that I am putting too much energy into worrying about the number on the scale. It never feels as easy or as enjoyable when I make it all about the numbers. Is it that way for you? So today I weighed in, and I know that I have been so back-on-track! But the scale said 187.88 lbs. Hmmmmmm. I don't really like that. It kind of stinks. But, I know that I am doing really well, remember? So the number isn't mattering quite so much today. I think I am going to take a break from the scale and just check it once a week on Weigh-in Day. I am not going to lie, I did think about editing the numbers a bit for this post, but it was a fleeting thought. I seem to be moving forward despite all my best efforts :) I am doing this and I am feeling great. I am sure next weeks numbers will be a lot better though. I mean it is still a little bit about the numbers ;) I have finished half of my Wii workout already today and yesterday I completed everything - even though I really didn't want to. No excuses, remember? Anyway that is it for today. I still plan on celebrating 20 lbs. soon!

I will be using this affirmation today:

- I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful

I think that one is enough for today :) I found it on this site.

Bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment