Saturday, August 14, 2010

2 Week Challenge - Day #8

Hello :) I almost thought I wasn't going to make it. It's a little later than usual for my post, but I made it. I actually just finished my workout. Yesterday I was feeling so into it, and then today I am having to force myself again. Whatever! I will keep it up anyway. I know that I am making progress. I can handle off days. They aren't all going to be easy after all. Some days are going to be really hard and I am going to have to push myself. But I will do it. I will keep remembering that "Self discipline is remembering what you really want". I really want to be healthy, I really want to be alive! I had to push myself, but I did it. My eating was a little off today, but I am okay with it. I did my whole workout - Yay!!! So I am off to bed. I'll be back tomorrow. I did notice that, even though I had to push myself to get up and workout, as soon as I turned the Wii on I felt relieved. It was like I had been fighting a battle with myself and I was so happy with the outcome. That is how I know that I am making progress.

Goodnight everyone,

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cara!

    I'm back from my vacation and catching up on all of the posts. Glad to hear you are doing well and your determination will pay off! Keep up that great attitude of yours!
    Talk soon!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete