Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Happy Tuesday :) Today is weigh in day. I am happy to report that my sneaky sabotager (I don't care if this isn't a word, I am using it anyway :P) did not throw me off track. I am 183.26 lbs. this morning and so happy to be over that hump. I just realized yesterday that I am almost a third of the way through my journey. It feels really good to say that. In exactly 3.86 lbs. I will be there! I have a lot of emotional junk and drama and worries swirling around here right now and I am glad that I am not letting my health or happiness take a back seat to the stress. I am not sure how much of that junk I want to put out there, I may just leave it all out of my posts. But I am glad to note that I am finally putting myself first, and keeping me there. Life can be fabulous, if I don't get in my own way ;) I am finding more and more every day that I really do choose the life I want. I can actually do what I want, when I want and the world does not fall apart around me. People can manage their own drama, and I do not have to sucked into their toxic negativity! I am feeling a huge need to purge everything I do not absolutely need, want or love from my life and home. I am ready to feel free! I have had a taste of it and I want it all. Here at home things are really great, my husband and I are on the same page right now - I am going to enjoy this becase, really, how often does that happen? :) I usually get caught up in outside drama and this time we are not letting it infect our happiness. I am usually the fixer in the family (meaning with my mom and sisters), and I am giving up this role. I know that I chose to be that person before, but not anymore. Anyway I am getting rambly again so I will finish this post and get on with my day. I think I can hear the laundry calling - Joy!!!

Bye for now,

3 comments:

  1. Emotional eating.....ugh!!!

    You are rocking the band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing about your weight the other day - one third of the road already covered. Isn't that super exciting. Do the same two more times and you're at goal. You already know it's possible, you did it once. What's repeating it a couple of times. Congrats! :)

    Good for you for putting yourself first. Let others deal with their stuff and you can enjoy your own life. I always remind myself that I need to fix myself first before I try to help others.

    ReplyDelete