Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gettin' Sexy

Katie at Finding The Thin Within is hosting a 'Gettin' Sexy Challenge' for October.  I have decided to join in on this one.  It is pretty simple, all you have to do is commit to doing something that makes you feel better about yourself for the month of October.  I have decided that I want to commit to listening to my positive thinking c.d. every day.  It is such a simple thing, but I never keep up with it and it always makes me feel great.  So that's it.  You can check out the details for the challenge here:
 



2 comments:

  1. Hello Cara ! New follower here and I am really enjoying reading through your blog, still have alot of catching up to do though. Congrats thus far on your weight loss !

    Also, thank you for the Challenge info...I am signing up also : )

    I love your idea of listening to your positive thinking cd, what is the name of it ?

    My blog is movescalemove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete