Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two Week Challenge Day Three and Four - Redo Please :)

Whew! I have had the craziest couple of days. I logged off yesterday, ready to go and complete day three of my challenge, and then - CHAOS!!! Well it has seemed like it anyway. It started with my son falling in a box (yes, I said a box). Then my daughter threw up all over the living room floor, and it has been a roller coaster of fevers, vomiting, crankiness, worrying, and a doctor visit ever since. Yes, I know this is my 'No Excuse Challenge', and those were a lot of excuses, but I did not work out. I am just going to start day three again tomorrow and not freak out though.  I am a little cranky right now, actually a lot if I am honest, and I just want to go to bed.  I will probably read this tomorrow and realize that I wasn't coherent at all, but hey - I said I would post, so here I am :)  I could make a big deal out of this, like I used to, and give up or I can move on and just keep going.  I'll take choice number two.  So tomorrow I will post my day three, really :)  Thankfully both of my babies are feeling a little better right now.  My daughter is taking a little longer, but I am sure she will be much better tomorrow (fingers crossed)  I really hate when they get sick, I don't handle it too well :)  Well that's it for tonight.


Bye for now,

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your babies are sick. Hope they get better soon! Great approach with the challenge. I agree, just pick up where you left off and everything will be fine. You are coping really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I hope things are better in the morning.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete