Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today Is Tuesday....

It really is :)  You only think it is Thursday!  And of course you are wrong, because I am not late posting my weight again.  So, today is Tuesday!  But seriously, I did weigh myself on Tuesday - so that is good at least.  Now I just have to remember to post it first thing or else I forget.  My weight on Tuesday, ahem, I mean today ;) is 167.64 lbs.  That is a loss of .88 lbs this week.  I'll take it!  At this rate I am going to be at forty pounds lost before I get my thirty pound progress pics up.  Okay, we aren't going there :)  I still have to print those pics out and scan them on to my computer.  You may remember how my computer and my camera hate each other nowadays? :)  If not I talked about it here.  I am such a procrastinator, or maybe just a forgetter :)  I even took my camera cards with me yesterday and still didn't remember to stop.  Anyway that is it for today.

Bye for now,

1 comment:

  1. Well, as they say... better late than never. Congrats on the loss! You are heading in the right direction and that's awesome. Well done, Cara :)

    ReplyDelete