Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Happy Tuesday :)

Just a quick post today to track my weight. It is my daughter's ninth birthday today, so I will make it snappy and get to celebrating with the birthday girl! But, can I just take a moment to say - Oh. My. Goodness!!! How do I have a nine year old??? - LOL!!! Anyway on to the weight. Somehow I am exactly the same weight as last week. I am definitely OK with no change, because I had a pretty good two weeks. But, is it weird that I am exactly the same? It's the second time that it has happened, so just thought it was weird. Anyway that's it for today.

Bye for now,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cara,

    I actually weighed the same this week as i did last week too! Very weird!
    Hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday!

    S :-)

    ReplyDelete