Monday, July 26, 2010

Feeling Crappy

Hi.
I am sick today. I am feeling really terrible. My throat is really swollen. When I looked in the mirror this morning I was shocked. It looks like I haven't lost any weight, in my face. My jaw, that I swear was noticeable just last night is nonexistent and my neck looks all bloated and puffy. I looked in my throat and it is all red, I hope it gets better soon. I know that I am prone to throat problems, but I hate this swollen look. Plus it is feeling terrible. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow, even though I do not want to. I am sure it will be be awful, but I am definitely not out of the game. Every time I struggle and make it through I know that I am learning something valuable. This is a journey, so even when the road gets bumpy, I am committed to keeping on. Anyway, I am feeling crappy, so I will say bye for now :)

Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment