Thursday, July 1, 2010

2.64...

Gained!!!!! I cannot, in all honesty, say that I am surprised at all! I have been eating terribly. I have felt terrible. Really terrible. I have hated how I have been feeling. So, note to me - DO NOT OVEREAT!!! Just don't!!! You will feel awful. It was definitely not worth it. I didn't even really enjoy any of the stuff I ate. I am so happy to be back on track. I am going to be on track all month. I hate the way I feel when I don't take care of myself. I saw a really overweight person the other day and I was thinking that she probably doesn't even realize how much better she can feel. I was sad for her, and myself because it is so hard. But then I realized I was being an idiot. I know how much better I can feel. When I exercise my body feels amazing. I feel better all around. It has stopped being a real chore. I still have to talk myself into it some days but I am always glad I did it. And this is just the beginning. If I feel this good already, how much better can it be? I would be stupid if I went back to my self destructive ways. I am not stupid! I know I can do this. I know it. I am going to put some of my pictures on a.s.a.p. I want to keep a visual record of my progress as well. My first two pictures are pretty terrible quality, but I may post them anyway, for a starting point. Well I guess that is all for now. To recap: Boo!!! On the gain :( - but YAY!!! for being back on track!

Happy Canada Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment