Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weigh-In Day

Happy Tuesday :)
That means it is weigh in day, and I am happy to be keeping up with my posts!
My weight this morning was 148.94 lbs.
The scale is moving down, but I am not satisfied with how I feel.
I know that I can do better and feel better, so I think it is time to kick things up a notch and start working out again. I just feel so much better when I do.
Don't get me wrong, I am happy to see the scale moving down, but now, for me, it is more about how my body feels.
Right now I feel kind of sluggish, lazy, tired and flabby.  I am ready to feel fabulous again :)
So, because I am Cara, and because I like to keep things simple, I am going to do what works for me :)
I will be doing one of the following everyday: 30 minutes of Wii Fit Plus or The Horrible and Dreaded 30 Day Shred.  Gotta love Jillian :) 
I am sure we all know which one I will choose most days, for a while at least ;) 
That's it, nothing crazy or drastic.  I usually find that just doing one of these two every day gets me moving in so many other ways.  I feel better all around, and it feels easy.  So, I like :)
That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment