Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weigh-In Day

Tuesday is here again, and so it is weigh-in day.
I am really happy to be back to posting. Even if it has only been keeping my weight updated it still feels good :)
This morning my weight was down again and I feel like I am doing pretty well.
I am working through the head stuff and, as usual, my weight reflects that :)
I know what works for me and right now I am working it.
I have been feeling the burning desire to work out (it hits me every so often). Crazy, I know ;)
It is flickering and I am just going to have to jump in and get to it.
Right now I am just concentrating on my food, but I know that the ball is starting to roll and I am feeling so glad to get going again.
Anyway, enough rambling, on to the weight.
This morning I am at 150.26 lbs.

Bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment