Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Today is Weigh Day! I am so happy to be posting that I am officially out of the 190's. YAY,YAY, YAY!!! - that was a mini party btw ;) I do not plan on being there ever again. I am at 189.64 lbs today, for a loss of 1.76 lbs this week. I am stepping it up now too, because I really do not want to lose the competition my sister and I have going on. She is super competitive and would never, ever, ever let me forget it. I can't wait to see how I do next week. We are going to see Eclipse at the end of the month (me and my two sisters) and I told them I want to get extra-sexy for Edward ;) Yes, I am that kind of dork :) Anyway, that's all for today, happy to be into the 180's! Oh, and I had to buy new bras because mine were all too big around (Yay again). Anyway I, for once, did not get white. It is amazing how motivating pretty underwear can be. Maybe I am just weird though. Oh well.

Happy Tuesday :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing out loud about your underwear comment and cheering you on from over here. Yay Cara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Cara! That's fantastic! I can't wait to join you in the 180's! :-)

    And i totally know what you mean about the pretty underwear! I can't wait to actually buy some with colour!

    Keep it up chickie! :-)

    ReplyDelete