Monday, June 7, 2010

Keeping Up

I am doing well today. Keeping up with the food journal - so that is good! I hate it when I read back over it and see crappy food, so I am eating less crappy food :) I plan on biking later, my daughter has soccer so we will bike there. There is some exercise at least. I also plan on fitting my usual work out in later tonight after the kids are in bed. That is not ideal for me, but I am not going to skip it just because I couldn't do it first thing in the morning. Tomorrow is weigh in day, so I really hope that the scale is kind. Anyway, that is it right now. There was a tornado about fifteen minutes away from here yesterday morning, that is so crazy to me. I cannot believe how much damage there was. I am pretty sure that nobody was hurt, thankfully. Well, I will be back tomorrow!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment