Saturday, June 5, 2010

Journaling and A Nice Compliment

I am writing down EVERYTHING I eat today. I am doing really well and actually counting calories! Yay me!!! I will keep this up. I know it is good for me. When I write down what I eat I actually stop and think before I put something in my mouth. Plus I never have to wonder if I am off track, I can just look in my food journal. Sometimes I am frustrated at how hard I am making this weight loss journey, but not today :) Today I know that it is only as hard as I make it. I am going to get out of the house with my sister and the kids and get moving. I have a lot of support and I am going to be grateful and accepting of all the help I can get. I am worth it, and I do deserve to be happy. This morning when my husband hugged me he said "You're wasting away" which is funny but soooo not true, but then he said "seriously I can really feel a difference in your waist". That was nice, he has really been great, and he is definitely noticing all the work I am doing. It feels good :)

Heading outside to enjoy the sun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cara!

    You are doing awesome! Keep it up and keep remembering that you DO deserve this! You are sooooo right about that! It would be great to motivate each other...i need all the help i can get! Some days its really hard to be accountable, with both exercise and food. But i'm going to try my best and it sure helps to have a support group of people that understand what i'm going through.
    Keep up the good work!

    Sandy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are lucky to have such a great guy to hug you, count your blessings every day. Yay you!

    ReplyDelete