Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Tuesday again. It comes so fast, and if I was losing weight I would be happy about this. I am not. Well, I mean, I am unhappy about the not losing weight part. I actually haven't weighed myself today because I haven't been home to do it yet (and I use the Wii - so I can't just hop on it easily) but I can use yesterdays weight. I am up to 198.44 again. I was considering just skipping it today and starting fresh next Tuesday, but I want to hold myself accountable. So it didn't seem like a good idea :) I am NOT giving up!!! I may not be all perky and super-optimistic about it right now, but I am going to do this. I think that in order to keep going I have to keep track of the bad points as well as the good. I am coming up with a game plan, things to do when I feel myself losing focus, and I am definitely not counting myself out. I will be back and on Tuesday the scale WILL NOT show a gain. I will not let excuses stand in my way this week.

Happy Tuesday :) It is rainy and gray here, but I kinda like it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Sorry to hear you are up against it. This happens when we begin to face ourselves. This will pass. Don't get disheartened. I'm here to give you some perspective. Contact me for a free consultation. No strings attached.

    Namaste,

    Catherine L. Taylor
    www.secretsofaweightlossmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, can I borrow some of your perkiness?? Seriously. lol. I know you don't think you're perky right now, but your "can do" attitude is so contagious. Don't worry, it's gonna happen for you. You're putting in effort and the results will show the longer you keep it up. I promise. :) I'm going to start something new on my blog. I think I want to showcase a blogger per week on my blog. I see you haven't got many followers yet (I don't have a lot either..lol), and I'll tell ya, the more people you have to support your efforts, the better it gets. So, I'd like to showcase your blog this week if that'd be all right with you. Leave me a comment or reply to this one here on your blog. I'll look both places. Oh, and if you say yes, if there's anything particular you'd like the blogworld to know about you, let me know in a comment on my page and I'll add that in with my post. And don't worry, I have to publish any comments that come through so I'll just take the info I need from what you write and not publish the actual comment you leave. Ok? Just let me know. I love your positivity and would love to share it with other people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, did you leave me a comment on what I proposed? If so, I don't see it. :)

    ReplyDelete