Friday, July 29, 2011

Taking Out The Garbage

I am so glad I finally sat down and blogged the other day.
I know that my post was moody and depressing and rambly, but it helped me to get it down.
I keep reading it over and it is a lot of stuff that I didn't even know I was feeling.
In my head I was getting frustrated and feeling overwhelmed. I was over analyzing, and going around in circles, and basically just making things harder for myself. Sometimes I do that ;)
I needed to take out the garbage and start fresh.
Nothing is ever as hard as I make it seem in my head. Not even close. Plus, am I really thinking of quitting? No!!! Not even a little.
Things are confusing right now, and I feel like I am on fast forward sometimes, but I know that I am heading in the right direction for me.
Change is good, I know this :) I read this quote today on facebook and it seemed really fitting right now:

"Change - It has the power to uplift, to heal, to stimulate, surprise, open new doors, bring fresh experience and create excitement in life. Certainly it is worth the risk." 
~ Leo Buscaglia
I know this.  I know that it is worth it, and I am going to keep moving forward :)
Happy Friday everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I'm happy to see that today is a better day.

    I read your original post and gave it some serious thought. I could have typed it out Cara. I have become a prisoner in my own house. I do things around here to keep me occupied but the reality is that I just can't be bothered any more. As far as I know I'm not depressed LOL. It's just a season of my life and it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh Mel. I am glad that I am not the statue today :)

    ReplyDelete