Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow....

It has been a crazy couple of weeks.  I have been stuck, definitely not in a good place and I am so glad to be back.  I plan to post all about it.  I just wanted to get a quick post done now and actually weigh in.  I will get my weight for the last two weeks (off the Wii) and update my chart later, but for now I am going to post today's weight: 174.02 lbs.  I have officially lost over 30 lbs.  WOW!!!  I do not know how I lost anything at all, but I will explain it all in my next post.  I am not giving up though.  Oh, wow, I just realized that I can actually take an updated photo for my blog.  I will have to get to that soon. 

Bye for now,

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you, Cara. Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Slow and steady wins the race girl. I'm looking forward to seeing your new picture.

    Have a fantastic holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you have lost over 30 pounds!

    ReplyDelete