Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello Again :)

I am very glad to be back here.
I have been dealing with a lot of stuff around here and I have been stressed and worried and I have not focused on my health or this journey at all, really. I am ready to change that!

My last post mentioned that we had a sick family member, it was my Mother In Law, and I am very sad to post that she passed away on May 3rd. She was amazing and I will miss her every day. She was like a second mother and a really great friend to me. The person I would call to talk about anything. I really love her. So, I have been sad, and mopey, and all kinds of depressing lately. But I am ready to stop that.

I have so many things to say, but nothing is coming out properly, so I will leave it there for now. I plan to be all updated and ready to go for Weigh-In Day on Tuesday. My weight today is 160.82 lbs. I am working out 30 min./day on the Wii. I am ready to get moving again :)

Bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment