Saturday, April 2, 2011

Two Week Challenge - Day 4

Hello :) 
I am back to report that I did finish day three!  I got my workout in for today already too!  So that means day three and four of my challenge are complete. 
It feels good to be moving again, even if it is just a little.  I think it is the feeling of taking charge that is so nice.  I am not floating along, letting things happen.  I am actively moving towards my goals!  I am sure that is why working out feels so good. 
It is funny to realize, as I go along, how much of this journey is in my head.  I work all of my junk out and then I move forward.  I am really finding this whole process pretty fascinating. 
That's it for today.  Thank you for the nice comments on my progress pics yesterday :)  It is really nice to feel the support from fellow bloggers! 
My one year Anniversary (of when I started losing) is coming up on the 13th.  I am hoping to make it to 40 lbs. lost by then.  I am pretty sure I will be there any time now, so I will make it a goal to get there and have my progress pic posted by my anniversary!
Hope your weekend is awesome!!!

Bye for now,

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, girlfriend. You're doing great. There is no reason why you can't get to your goal.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that our anniversaries are so close together. Maybe we can make it to goal around the same time, too. But I think you'll get there faster and I am cheering for you that you do. First step - getting to that 40 mark. Totally doable. I am keeping my fingers crossed :)
    Hope your weekend was great and that your girl and boy are good and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete